Your face is usually the first thing people notice,and even the last thing people forget.Face mean to be skin for men contrary to women as they live with the belief ‘Be natural’.In thousands of men, my personal attention goes with the man having soft,supple and clear skin because that is definition of cuteness to me.Yes,if you wish to stole attention of those beauties ,you need to care for your skin.
Daily Skin Care Routine
- Splash warm water on your face or even better, take a shower to open up your pores to allow dirt out.
- Apply a dime sized amount of men’s face wash to your face.Do Not use soap as majority of them have harsh chemicals that tend to be too harsh for skin.
- Lather up your face for 30 seconds with your face wash by lightly rubbing in a circular motion. Try not to pull down on the skin as you don’t want to help gravity and expedite the natural occurrence of wrinkles/loose skin.
- Rinse with cool water as this will shrink your pores, preventing new dirt and oil from entering.
- Pat your face dry as rubbing your face encourages premature wrinkling from stretching the skin.
- Avoid washing your face more than twice a day as this can cause unnecessary dryness.
- Recommended Products:Best Cleansers according to skin
You should also use a men’s face scrub 1-2 times a week to exfoliate your skin, which removes dead skin cells from clogging up pores and dulling your complexion. Also, avoid using face scrub more than twice a week as it can severely dry out your skin.
Moisturize your skin with a Men face moisturizer by adding a dime sized amount to your entire face. Hydrating your face keeps it generally looking good, prevents aging and wrinkles, and prevents excess oil production.
Worried for Wrinkles?
If you’re worried about your forehead wrinkles and crows-feet around your eyes, a small amount of anti ageing cream can help smooth them out and tighten your skin. For even better results to repair and restore aging eyes, use an eye cream for men, as it will not only smooth wrinkles around the eyes, but reduce bags and puffiness. Want more anti – aging tips for men? Please write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you out in sun?
If you’re going to be in the sun for an extended period of time (over 30 minutes), apply SPF 30 or higher designed for the face to protect the skin from sun damage. Be mindful when soaking up those rays